Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Psalm 23 (2 of 3)

t He let's me rest in green meadows;
     He leads me beside peaceful streams.
     He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
     bringing honor to His name.
Even when I walk
     through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
     for You are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
     protect and comfort me.
Psalm 23:2-4

When we have a right relationship with God, regardless of any obstacles put in our paths, He will provide us with a sense of peace nothing can match. We can be at an all time low in our lives, but somehow be at peace knowing that He will provide a way out.

God doesn't tell us anywhere in the Bible that the Christian life is going to be easy. In fact, He tells us the opposite. He tells us that there will be pain, suffering, and hardships. 

The good news is, our relationship with God is our way out. If we listen to Him, He will lead us out of our dark valleys, and back to His peaceful streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment