Friday, July 11, 2014

Psalm 23 (3 of 3)

You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil.  My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me     all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord     forever.     Psalm 23:5-6


God called David a man after His own heart. He said that David would do anything He wanted him to do. When we have the same desire to please God that David did, God will provide for us above and beyond. Not only the material items, but emotionally, and spiritually as well.

God has an undying amount of love, mercy, and grace for us. So much that we can't use it up in one day. It says "all the days of my life", because each day starts new. Each day God wipes the slate clean and gives us a new day full of forgiveness, mercy, grace, and love. Nobody here on earth can do that for you, and nobody ever will.

When we accept his gifts, we are not only in His family, but will one day live with Him in His house We will one day be hanging out with God, Jesus, and all the believers.......forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment